"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rumors of snow!!

Hey ya'll,

    We finally have snow rumors in the forecast!! I am so excited!! It will be just flurries, but flurries are snow!! I can not wait to see that first flake fall!! Snow makes me giddy! I love the smell, yes I can smell snow, and the black clouds, and the craziness at the stores, and the feeling you get, when you go outside and you can feel it coming, it is a very nostalgic feeling for me, like when I was a kid waiting for Santa clause! The mountains above us where all my friends still leave are getting 4 inches!!! I am so jealous! Can you tell I am excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving me a note on my blog and welcoming me back! I hadn't ever been here to your blog and I LOVE IT! I love the music, too.
    and my first visit you go teasing about snow :) LOL...we sure won't be seeing any here, but I'd come move into your mountains in a heartbeat to share in the snow.

    Thank you so much for the friendship of blog reading and sharing. I am so glad I've "met" you!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! it's very nice to meet you too! I love comments! And you are more than welcome to move into our mountains!! I need someone to play in the snow with!!

    ReplyDelete


The enchanting Blue Ridge Mountains I call home.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina, in a little camper, with my husband and family. We are trying to become self sufficient and live off the land. I am sick of all the sad news on TV, the economy, and the evil world we live in, so we are trying to make things as simple as possible and get back to the basics. I think if everyone did that, and had faith in God the world might be a better place. Follow along, as we live life in our little tin can, and try to make it a home, while learning to homestead.