"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Etsy Site

Hey, y'all,

      I just made a pillow and posted it on my etsy site. www.etsy.com/shop/mckeewp81
I made it from two vintage flour and salt sacks I found not to long ago. The back red and white striped flour sack is from a mill that was in Spartanburg, SC that is now closed. I am not sure of the origin of the salt sack on the front of the pillow, I think its from NY.  I am selling it for $12.50. I have another one I am working on also that was the front of the salt sack on this pillow. I also have other items I made and one that my sweet mama made, that are on my etsy site.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment


The enchanting Blue Ridge Mountains I call home.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina, in a little camper, with my husband and family. We are trying to become self sufficient and live off the land. I am sick of all the sad news on TV, the economy, and the evil world we live in, so we are trying to make things as simple as possible and get back to the basics. I think if everyone did that, and had faith in God the world might be a better place. Follow along, as we live life in our little tin can, and try to make it a home, while learning to homestead.