"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pictures of my mountains... for Loretta



Hey Y'all! 

Since I don't have much to talk about right now, I thought I would post some pictures I have taken around where I live. 
Below, is a picture of triple falls, in Dupont State Park about 40 min. from my home.

 This next one, is a picture I took looking over the bridge that crosses the French broad river, into the beautiful small town of Marshall, called " jewel of the blue ridge". I grew up here on a farm deep in the Appalachian mountains.
 This one is a picture I took of a tobacco barn on the road I grew up on, in the Big Pine community, in Marshall, NC.
 This next one is one of my favorites. It is a sunset in Henderson county, NC.
 This one is a dragon fly, I am sure you can tell, on my mama's lily.
Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed, I am selling all these that you see. I have not put them on my etsy site yet, because it cost to much to post a bunch of pictures. I do not have the money to buy mats whole sale right now, and my local craft store does not have a big selection, so I will sell it for $15.00 plus $2.00 shipping. But if you want a mat I can find one and I will sell it for $20.00. So if you want one, just let me know!! You can comment or send me a e-mail : mckeewp81@live.com.
 God Bless all! I will post more pics later.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful place. I live in the Murphy area..Susie

    ReplyDelete


The enchanting Blue Ridge Mountains I call home.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina, in a little camper, with my husband and family. We are trying to become self sufficient and live off the land. I am sick of all the sad news on TV, the economy, and the evil world we live in, so we are trying to make things as simple as possible and get back to the basics. I think if everyone did that, and had faith in God the world might be a better place. Follow along, as we live life in our little tin can, and try to make it a home, while learning to homestead.