"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"- John Muir

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still here!

Hey Y'all, just wanted to let ya know I am still here, I have had a lot of family and church stuff going on, and I have been really busy!! But I didn't want y'all to forget about me! So, I hope to be back to blogging really soon, but until then, I thought I would leave you with some pictures from the Cow Pens battlefield, in SC. We went a few weeks ago, and had a blast!! God Bless!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! We live near Sycamore Shoals where the Mountain Men mustered before traveling over the mountains the help America win the Battle of King's Mountain! I love living here and being so close to a huge part of our nation's history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! My husband and I adore history of any kind, but revolutionary era is my fave! We are trying to find a group that is right for us to join so we can be involved in reenactments! Thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete


The enchanting Blue Ridge Mountains I call home.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina, in a little camper, with my husband and family. We are trying to become self sufficient and live off the land. I am sick of all the sad news on TV, the economy, and the evil world we live in, so we are trying to make things as simple as possible and get back to the basics. I think if everyone did that, and had faith in God the world might be a better place. Follow along, as we live life in our little tin can, and try to make it a home, while learning to homestead.